Global Grasshopper and the established and well respected Bornwild boutique tour company will be collaborating to launch a tour discovering the beautiful and under-the-radar places in Provence and the Cote d’Azur and we’re pulling out all the stops to offer one of the most unique and Instagrammable tours on the market.
- Visiting impossibly picturesque hilltop villages
- An option of a hot air balloon rides over a purple haze of endless lavender fields
- Spending the night in gorgeous classically French hotels
- Tasting wine in glorious vineyards
- Sky-gazing in Provence’s astronomical observatory
- Afternoon tea at a beautiful French chateau
- An option of an afternoon yacht sail on the French Riviera
- Mingling with the glitz and glamour in Monaco
BornWild are highly respected experienced boutique tour company who consistently gain only 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp and Air BnB and like me, they love to discover the hidden secrets of a country and choose destinations based on their exceptional eye for travel. They have been mentioned by Beau Monde Luxury Travel Magazine and many other prestigious publications and are fully committed to combating plastic pollution on the trips.
A percentage of tour proceeds will be donated to The Prince Albert II Foundation is a Monaco-based charity which has donated millions in various environmental projects.
The trip would make a perfect add on after a Paris city break or as a stand-alone experience to explore one of the most famously beautiful parts of Europe. Group sizes will kept to a maximum number of 14.
The full “Magic of France” itinerary will be released in late November but if you want to be a part of what we feel is a new revolution in travel please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate at email@example.com for more information.