Corfu is the most northerly of the Ionian Islands, blessed with a resort-studded shoreline, rolling green hills, abundant Mediterranean vegetation, and a mild climate. Set off the northwest coast of Greece, the picturesque island boasts plenty of amazing places to see and fun things to do.
To appreciate Corfu’s unrivalled natural beauty, scramble down to the twin beaches of Porto Timoni, revel in exquisite scenery at the tiny island of Antipaxos, or indulge in breathtaking sea views from the highest point of Angelokastro Castle.
Adventure-seekers will want to sail around the stunning coastlines of Corfu. If you’d like to do something more exhilarating, go snorkelling in the Sivota Islands or scuba diving on a colourful reef. After all, what can pump your adrenaline more than plunging into the ocean and discovering the underwater world beneath?
Corfu is also home to an eclectic collection of hotels, from award-winning luxury hotels to laid-back accommodations. From my many trips to this beautiful island, here are my top cool and unusual hotels in Corfu, Greece (in no particular order)…
1. Domes of Corfu, Autograph Collection – a trendy, lavish and Instagrammable resort perfect for Millennials and Gen Zs to enjoy a memorable vacation
With a state-of-the-art fitness center, a grand gastronomic scene, and lavish accommodations, Domes of Corfu perfectly caters to the elite. It sits on the pristine Glyfada Beach on the Ionian Sea coast, about nine miles from Corfu Airport.
Stylishly appointed rooms come with mini-fridges, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, and balconies with sea views. Family rooms are equipped with bunk beds, while suites offer direct pool access.
In the heart of this all-inclusive hotel is an Asian restaurant serving eclectic cuisine, a beach bar, and dining areas with terraces. Other facilities available at this 5-star hotel include an outdoor pool, a sundeck, tennis and volleyball courts, and a kids’ pool.
Address: Pelekas, Glifada 491 00, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Domes of Corfu, Autograph Collection
2. Domes Miramare, a Luxury Collection Resort, Corfu – Adults Only – one of the most upscale resorts in Corfu offering guests a lavish, unique and stylish stay
Perched along a private white-sand beach on the Ionian Sea, Domes Miramare is a top choice for well-heeled travelers looking for a versatile holidaying experience.
An award-winning dining scene, top-end accommodations, and a wide array of amenities await you at this polished hotel, seven miles from Gardiki Castle.
Elaborately decorated rooms come with flat-screen TVs, minibars, coffee makers, and terraces or patios with sea views.
Address: Miramare Beach, Moraitika 491 00, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Domes Miramare, a Luxury Collection Resort, Corfu – Adults Only
3. Kerkyra Blue Hotel & Spa – a new, 5-star and stunning hotel steps away from a private beach and crystal-clear waters
A concoction of Mediterranean charm, rusticity, and minimalism gave birth to this high-end hotel set on a gently-sloping sandy beach, about three miles from the Old Fortress.
Kerkyra Blue Hotel & Spa accommodates guests in modest rooms with all basic amenities, including mini-fridges, coffee makers, and satellite TVs. All rooms feature terraces or balconies, while some also offer sea views. Family rooms, on the other hand, are equipped with extra beds.
Dining options include an Asian restaurant, two buffet restaurants, and three bars. There’s also a playground, a kids’ club, two outdoor pools, and two tennis courts.
Address: Alykes Potamou 265, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Kerkyra Blue Hotel & Spa
4. Dreams Corfu Resort & Spa – one of the most exclusive hotels in Greece offering guests an idyllic, fancy and trendy stay
Offering a peaceful tropical escape on the shores of the Ionian Sea, Dreams Corfu Resort & Spa spans 78 acres of preserved landscape. The luxury resort is about six miles and four miles from the Aqualand Park Corfu and 16th-century New Fortress.
Brightly decorated rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, and terraces or balconies with beautiful garden views. If you want to wake up to exquisite sea views, you’ll have to upgrade to a deluxe room. Family rooms have separate living areas with pull-out sofas.
With three restaurants, three open-air bars, three outdoor pools, and tennis courts, you won’t feel like leaving the resort even during the day.
Address: Γουβιά 491 00, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Dreams Corfu Resort & Spa
5. Delfinia Hotel – a newly renovated, contemporary and beautiful hotel well equipped for a great family holiday
Dubbed a ‘natural haven’, Delfinia Hotel provides a tranquil escape away from heavy crowds on the beach. Its contemporary exterior wonderfully complements its elegant interior.
Guest rooms are spacious, vibrant, and have all the amenities that you could possibly want for a comfy stay. Family rooms have bunk beds, while all rooms are fitted with balconies or terraces with sea views.
While staying here, you’ll also have access to a relaxed restaurant, a beachside bar, a children’s pool, an outdoor pool, and a fitness room.
Address: Main Street, Moraitika, 49100, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Delfinia Hotel
6. Mr and Mrs White Corfu Couples Retreat Adults Only – a bright, chic and peaceful hotel within walking distance of restaurants, bars and a lively party scene
Exquisitely set in a sequestered spot on the edge of Acharavi, Mr and Mrs White Corfu Couples Retreat Adults Only stays true to its name. The pin-drop-peaceful pool scene features a hot tub, a curvy pool, and an a la carte restaurant dishing out Greek snacks.
Streamlined furnishings and low-hanging lights add a chic flair to guestrooms. Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, a tea and coffee maker, a mini-fridge, a safety deposit box, and a balcony offering garden views.
The adults-only hotel lies on Corfu’s northern coast and is within walking distance of the lively Main Street brimming with shops, restaurants, and nightlife.
Address: QRR9+CQ, Acharavi 490 81, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Mr and Mrs White Corfu Couples Retreat Adults Only
7. TRYP by Wyndham Corfu Dassia – an award-winning, chic boutique hotel perfect for partying Millennials and Gen Zs
Set in a cubist building looking over the Notio Steno Kerkiras strait, TRYP by Wyndham Corfu Dassia is nine miles from Corfu Airport with Ipsos Beach reachable within a 7-minute walk.
While some rooms are minimally decorated, some feature vibrant interiors with elegant furnishings. Each room is outfitted with a flat-screen, and a mini-fridge. Upgraded quarters offer furnished terraces, marble bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, sofa beds, and butler service.
Depending on the room you are quartered in, you can enjoy pool, garden, or strait views from inside your room, balcony, or terrace.
The hotel’s diverse dining scene comprises three restaurants and two bars. Other amenities include a gym, an outdoor pool, and a chic spa. There are also gardens with centuries-old olive trees, a sundial, and hammocks.
Address: Dassia, Corfu 490 83, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for TRYP by Wyndham Corfu Dassia
8. Eleals Boutique Hotel – a sleek, stylish and new hotel in close proximity to local popular attractions
An amalgamation of intuitive service, homey comfort, and five-star luxury welcomes all stripes of vacationers at Eleals Boutique Hotel, located across the street from the southern Strait of Corfu’s shore.
From minibars to balconies with strait views to pull-out sofas, you can look forward to many in-room amenities. Guests staying in family suites also have access to a private kitchen.
Within the premises of the hotel are a classy restaurant with a terrace, a rooftop lounge with snack service, and a bar.
Address: Perama 491 00, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Eleals Boutique Hotel
9. MarBella Nido Suite Hotel & Villas- Adults Only – a relaxing, elegant and fancy hotel where guests can experience exquisite cuisine from all over the world
Surrender to the majestic beauty of the Ionian Sea at this all-suite hotel set amid lush vegetation, about eight miles from the Old Fortress. Guests have eight types of unique accommodations to choose from, some of which come with a whirlpool, a private pool, or sea views.
Parquet floors, stylish furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows are featured in all units. You can expect a broad array of in-room amenities, including flat-screen TVs, seating areas, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and mini-fridges. Guests wake up to the magnificent views of the Ionian Sea visible from the vast windows.
A wellness center, an outdoor pool with a sea-view terrace, and a refined restaurant with a bar are some of the amenities available onsite.
Address: Corfu, Ag. Ioannis Peristeron 490 84, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for MarBella Nido Suite Hotel & Villas- Adults Only
10. Art Hotel Debono – an elegant, stylish and quiet boutique hotel surrounded by 32-acres of private land, featuring palm trees and lush gardens
Unfading elegance and infinite passion meet at this multi-award-winning hotel nestled amid pine trees and kaleidoscopic flower gardens. With a modern interior design scheme, sun-filled open spaces, and high-quality service, Art Hotel Debono is hands-down one of the best hotels in the village of Gouvia.
Artless rooms are decorated in neutral tones and feature a broad range of amenities, including LED TVs, mini-fridges, tea and coffee-making facilities, and balconies with views of beautiful vegetation.
Among sun-filled, communal spaces are a restaurant, two outdoor pools with a pool bar, a tennis and basketball court, and a snack bar.
Address: Gouvia, Corfu 49100, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Art Hotel Debono
11. Rodostamo Hotel & Spa- Adults Friendly – a contemporary, upscale and 5-star hotel where guests can enjoy the luxury of a spa and wellness area
Epitomizing modern minimalism, Rodostamo Hotel & Spa- Adults Friendly welcomes vacationers to an upscale lodging experience in a 28-acre olive tree-dotted estate, about five miles from Aqualand Park Corfu.
Guests sojourn in comfy, commodious, and well-appointed units with minibars, satellite TVs, tea and coffee makers, and balconies. One-bedroom suites come with living rooms, while villas offer hot tubs or private lap pools.
The polished hotel is also home to a relaxed restaurant, a poolside bar, a cocktail lounge, and a spa.
Address: 3 Kyknon str. , Kommeno, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Rodostamo Hotel & Spa- Adults Friendly
12. TEREZAS HOTEL – a fun, modern and petite hotel moments away from the center of Sidari
Dating from 1992, TEREZAS HOTEL is a short walk from the charming village of Sidari in the North-West part of Corfu.
From deluxe rooms to family apartments to junior suites, you’ll have various accommodation options to choose from here. Flat-screen TVs, minibars, and safety deposit boxes are some of the amenities available in the room.
In-house facilities include a relaxed restaurant, a seasonal outdoor pool, a shared lounge, and a bar.
Address: Esperii 490 81, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for TEREZAS HOTEL
13. Sirocco Hotel – a bright, petite and newly renovated hotel with Insta-worthy views overlooking the picturesque Ionian Sea
Sirocco Hotel is an ideal option for those who want a laid-back beach vacation. It puts you close to both Crystal Beach and Kalamaki Beach, with the former accessible within a 5-minute walk and the latter reachable within an 11-minute walk.
The adults-only hotel offers comfortable accommodations with onsite dining, a sundeck with loungers, a bar, and an outdoor pool.
Straightforward rooms feature vibrant decor and traditional furnishings. In-room amenities you can expect at this 3-star hotel include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and mini-fridges. Standard units can sleep up to two people, while suites have a capacity for four. Some units also offer balconies with garden views.
Address: Kalamaki 291 00, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Sirocco Hotel
14. Nefeli Hotel – a charming, beautiful and modern hotel designed to feel like a home-away-from-home
A sophisticated boutique hotel set amongst leafy grounds about five miles from Aqualand Park Corfu. Both Corfu Airport and the Old Fortress are within walking distance of the hotel.
At Nefeli Hotel, guests are quartered in well-ventilated rooms decorated in neutral tones. All rooms feature en suite bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi. There’s also an outdoor pool, poolside bars, and a polished restaurant.
Address: Dafnila-Kommeno, Kommeno, 49083, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Nefeli Hotel
15. Sun ‘n Chill, Boutique Apartments & Beach Villa – a chic, upscale and contemporary accommodation ideal for a group or family beach getaway
Situated on a tree-lined road about two miles from Bokua Beach, Sun ‘n Chill, Boutique Apartments & Beach Villa is an excellent choice if you prefer a relaxing vacation away from action-packed streets.
Guests reside in unfussy rooms with flat-screen TVs, kitchens, and furnished balconies or terraces. Apartments come with separate living rooms. Guests also enjoy access to a nearby pool with sun loungers and a terrace.
Address: Parakladi 491 32, Greece
- To book, check prices or availability for Sun ‘n Chill, Boutique Apartments & Beach Villa
We also have posts on…
- Cool boutique hotels in Mykonos
- Cool boutique hotels in Athens
- Cool boutique hotels in Antayla
- Cool boutique hotels in Istanbul
- Cool boutique hotels in Ibiza
- Cool boutique hotels in Split
- Cool boutique hotels in Majorca
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Cyprus
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Crete
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Zakynthos
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Kos
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Rhodes
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Malta
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Kefalonia
Born and raised in Brazil, Gaby has always had a taste for the intriguing, the off-beat and the far flung. After travelling around most of South America, living in Spain and Italy and then moving to England, her feet have stayed continually twitchy. Studying for a degree in Spanish translation and then learning five more languages only poured more fuel onto her travelling ardor.
Gaby likes nothing better than discovering new destinations and meeting the locals, tasting the cuisine and hearing about the local stories. Her other indulgences include French cinema, boxing, photography, colourful manicures and soaking up the rays on a sun-infused beach. She counts Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon and Cornwall as her most favourite places in the world.