Revered as the Island of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and beauty in ancient Greek mythology, Cyprus is a beautiful and much-loved travel destination attracting beach lovers and nature enthusiasts with its sparkling Mediterranean coastline and vibrant culture.
Travellers can lose themselves in the historic squares of Larnaca and Paphos, attend festivals and carnivals in Limassol, soak up the sun on sublime beaches, feast on authentic Cypriot cuisine, and embark on energetic outdoor adventures.
The key to enjoying a well-rounded Cypriot adventure lies in finding a centrally located hotel. Our roundup of the top 20 cool hotels in Cyprus will help you find the perfect venue, from gorgeous boutique hotels to hip world-renowned resorts (in no particular order)…
1. Capo Bay Hotel – a gorgeous and Insta-worthy boutique-style hotel that has been voted the best beach hotel to stay in Protaras, Cyprus
One of the finest beachside accommodations in Protaras, the Capo Bay Hotel blends traditional Cypriot hospitality with upscale amenities and personalized service. A stone’s throw away from the blue flag Fig Tree Bay, this boutique hotel offers 225 guest rooms and suites.
All accommodations are inspired by the sun-soaked island and the Mediterranean Sea, featuring soothing colors, expansive balconies and luxury bathrooms with whirlpool tubs. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, tea and coffee-making equipment, high-speed internet, flatscreen TVs with satellite service, and minibars.
Guests typically begin their day with a Mediterranean-style buffet at the seafront Elea Breakfast Restaurant, while the onsite Mama’s Kitchen is open for lunch and dinner.
- To book, check prices or availability for Capo Bay Hotel
2. Sunrise Jade – Adults Only – a trendy and very Instagrammable award-winning hotel ideal for partying or design-loving Millennials and Gen Zs
Perched directly on the sandy beach, the Sunrise Jade delights beach lovers with unobstructed views of the azure waters, tasteful interiors, and an excellent location for innumerable water adventures, including kitesurfing, snorkelling, swimming and windsurfing.
Sunrise Jade offers a variety of accommodations in three categories: Deluxe Inland View Rooms, Deluxe Sea View Rooms, and Deluxe Sea View Swim-up Rooms. All rooms are designed with exquisite African iroko wood furniture, soft bedding and contemporary amenities. Some suites offer expansive balconies or terraces, and direct access to a shared pool.
The onsite Sage International Restaurant is a popular seafront dining spot with a live cooking section and a continental buffet.
- To book, check prices or availability for Sunrise Jade – Adults Only
3. Amavi, MadeForTwo Hotels – Paphos – a cool and truly exceptional upscale hotel where guests can appreciate majestic sea views, sunsets and superb design
A couples-only retreat perched on the Paphos beachfront, Amavi is a dreamy destination for honeymoons and romantic escapes. Nestled on a Blue Fag Beach within proximity to the Old Harbor and Paphos Medieval Castle, this five-star hotel features 140 rooms and suites.
Travellers seeking seafront suites and luxurious amenities will find this prime location and upscale venue ideally suited to their preferences.
Amavi pairs wellness and restoration with irresistible gastronomy, delighting its guests with four signature restaurants, including the famous Nocturne and Fort-O-Lana.
Guests can sign up for couples massages and therapeutic sessions at the onsite Evera Spa & Wellness.
- To book, check prices or availability for Amavi, MadeForTwo Hotels – Paphos
4. The Ivi Mare – Designed for Adults by Louis Hotels – a cool and trendy beachfront hotel that provides guests with Insta-worthy panoramic views
A new addition to Cyprus’ hospitality sector, the Ivi Mare is a beachfront hotel situated within proximity to the historic quarters and the Medieval Castle of Paphos. The hotel features 148 accommodations, including Superior and Deluxe Rooms, and Junior Suites.
The interiors blend beautifully with the panoramic sea and inland views, featuring comfortable furniture, warm colors and smart appliances. Guests can explore Superior Rooms with large balconies or opt for a Junior Sea View Suite with a balcony and outdoor Jacuzzi.
The Ivi Mare boasts multiple dining venues, including the Akakiko restaurant featuring Asian fusion cuisine, Meze by Elliniko Greek and the Utopia Outdoor Pool Bar.
- To book, check prices or availability for The Ivi Mare – Designed for Adults by Louis Hotels
5. Minthis Resort – a gorgeous contemporary boutique resort that offers great facilities including a stunning outdoor swimming pool and great views
Set against a scenic backdrop of majestic mountains, olive groves and colourful orchards, Minthis Resort positions nature lovers in the heart of the Cypriot countryside, in the Paphos region. The luxury Suites, Villas and Residences offer restorative environments, smart amenities and sweeping views of the rolling hills and vineyards.
Minthis offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully furnished suites, independent villas and residences. Guests have unrestricted access to a protected nature reserve sprawling over five million square meters, brimming with hiking trails, juniper forests, centuries-old olive trees, and ancient caves.
The onsite Minthis Spa curates a specialized wellness experience combining modern science and ancient healing practices.
- To book, check prices or availability for Minthis Resort
6. Aelia Wellness Retreat – a unique and striking wellness haven with a boho vibe where guests can relax their minds and bodies
The Aelia Wellness Retreat welcomes weary travellers to rejuvenate and restore in its healing environment, situated on the outskirts of Nicosia. The location is splendid for enjoying the unfiltered Cypriot countryside and basking under the Mediterranean sun with easy access to nature walks and hiking trails.
Aelia offers lovingly curated suites designed to exude a peaceful aura with fine fabrics, subtle colours and invigorating aromas. Guests like to spend their time enjoying the retreat’s action-packed roster of activities, including cooking lessons, yoga sessions and wellness workshops.
The retreat offers specialized programs and packages for travellers from all walks of life, including the Beautify Programme, Anti Stress Programme, Mother and Daughter Programme, and the Sleep Recovery Programme
- To book, check prices or availability for Aelia Wellness Retreat
7. Infinity Blu – Designed for Adults – a trendy and beautiful upscale resort located along the Mediterranean Sea
Infinity Blu invites nature travellers to experience the splendours of Pernera Bay from the lap of luxury, with elegant accommodations, in-house dining venues, and high-end amenities. This contemporary hotel offers 50 units in three categories: Superior Studios, Suites and Deluxe Suites.
The onsite Open Kitchen Restaurant and Bar offer an extensive variety of delicacies, including international cuisine, Cypriot recipes and local island flavours. Guests enjoy lounging at the beach bar with sun loungers and a steady supply of fresh juices, smoothies and cocktails.
The hotel also features an outdoor pool, a sunbathing deck, an outdoor lounge, and the Infinity Blu Garden.
- To book, check prices or availability for Infinity Blu – Designed for Adults
8. Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort – an elegant and upmarket hotel resort with striking design details where you can take your furry friends
Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort guarantees an unforgettable Cypriot adventure with its 130-meter private beach stretch, heated indoor pool, 3 outdoor pools, 10 restaurants and bars, a signature spa, a nightclub, an onsite boutique, a nightclub and innumerable recreational facilities. This all-inclusive resort is a popular destination for family reunions, soulful retreats and romantic getaways.
The resort is home to 202 guest rooms and suites offering majestic sea views from floor-to-ceiling windows, thoughtful amenities and luxurious bedding.
Guests are bound to feel spoiled for choice when choosing from the hotel’s 10 dining options, including the elegant Sky7 Restaurant and live cooking stations serving Italian and Cypriot fares.
- To book, check prices or availability for Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort
9. The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel (Adults Only) – an ultra-creative and funky beachfront hotel that provides impeccable hospitality, a cool vibe and breathtaking views
The Ciao Stelio is home to 25 Sea View Rooms, 26 Island View Rooms, 2 luxury suites, the Iris Meeting Room, the Enigma Restobar, the Gambino Bar and a well-equipped fitness studio. Boasting an ideal location 100 meters from the popular Mackenzie Beach, this boutique hotel positions travellers in the heart of Larnaca’s nightlife district.
This venue offers budget-friendly standard accommodations, family-friendly double rooms, and lavishly equipped suites for discerning travellers. Guests can explore units with private balconies and unobstructed views of the seascape.
Ciao Stelio provides Express Check-Ins, concierge services, dry cleaning and laundry, car rentals, bicycle rentals and guided excursions.
- To book, check prices or availability for The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel (Adults Only)
10. Amara – Sea Your Only View™ – a modern high-end place to stay in Cyprus where guests can enjoy a Michelin-star restaurant and beach views
Home to the Michelin Star-featured restaurants Locatelli and Matsuhisa, Amara boasts a scenic location overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. This one-of-a-kind venue features 207 accommodations with 180° panoramic sea views, an infinity-edge pool, a rooftop bar, multiple restaurants, a world-class spa and a grand ballroom.
Travellers can find their match from an extensive variety of guest rooms, suites and cabanas designed with atmospheric mood lighting, a wireless lighting control system, motorized curtains and insulated flooring.
The Amara experience revolves around fine dining with artisanal meals, rejuvenating treatments at the onsite spa and drinks on the rooftop bar while the kids enjoy entertaining activities at the children’s club.
- To book, check prices or availability for Amara – Sea Your Only View™
11. Limassol Del Mar – a hip aparthotel that features a unique and funky design, futuristic vibe and an impressive infinity pool
A world-class seafront resort featuring luxury penthouses, five-star amenities and recreational facilities, Limassol Del Mar is an all-inclusive destination for wellness retreats and beachside fun.
Limassol Del Mar offers one to three-bedroom accommodations in multiple designer collections, including the Jewel Collection, the Signature Collection and the Penthouse Collection. Each unit is highly refined with spacious bedrooms, expansive terraces and beautifully crafted interiors, decorated by Gianfranco Ferré Home.
These penthouses and residences appeal to travellers with highly discerning tastes, and a desire to surround themselves with the finest luxuries. The independently-owned accommodations offer furnished seating areas, dining spaces, stainless steel kitchens and outdoor areas.
- To book, check prices or availability for Limassol Del Mar
12. Hotel Indigo Larnaca – Adults Only, an IHG Hotel – a polished and charming hotel set in the historical Larnaca City Centre
Located in the heart of Larnaca’s historic quarters, Hotel Indigo is steeped in culture and history, and surrounded by iconic landmarks, including the Larnaca Medieval Castle and the 9th-century Church of St. Lazarus.
This characterful hotel blends old-world charm and contemporary furnishings with seamless ease, offering comfortable guest rooms, high-end amenities, and onsite dining. The guest rooms indulge travelers with an array of comforts, including luxury bath amenities, plush bedding, in-room appliances, and complimentary minibars.
The onsite Wine Bar and Courtyard Restaurant feature an impressive selection of fine wines, paired with sumptuous Cypriot cuisine. The rooftop pool bar serves crafty cocktails with magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- To book, check prices or availability for Hotel Indigo Larnaca – Adults Only, an IHG Hotel
13. At Herbal Boutique Hotel & Spa – a lavish, romantic and very Instagrammable boutique hotel where guests can immerse themselves in historic elegance and charm
Nestled a stone’s throw away from the glitzy Fig Tree Bay Beach, At Herbal Boutique Hotel & Spa curates a wellness-themed experience with restorative massages, healthy Cypriot dining, and hidden spots to soak up the Mediterranean sun.
Immersed in the cultural and organic values of Protaras Island, the interiors are designed with herbs and plants, and guests can stroll through fields of fruits and vegetables. All meals, snacks and cocktails are prepared with locally harvested, fresh produce. The onsite Alaria Spa offers specialized treatments and herb-infused healing rituals.
The hotel’s lineup of accommodations includes Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Suite Sea View and the Herbal Suite Sea View.
- To book, check prices or availability for At Herbal Boutique Hotel & Spa
14. MAP Boutique Hotel – an ultra-chic boutique hotel that features creative modern interiors
A modern sanctuary nestled in the heart of the medieval capital, MAP boutique hotel provides comfortable accommodations, smart automation, and a lively onsite restaurant.
The minimally furnished accommodations offer sweeping panoramic views of the island and ancient landmarks, smart appliances, Coco-Mat mattresses, automated lights and curtains and high-end furniture. Guests can browse through three categories: The Suite, the Iconic Room, and the Essential Room.
The onsite Scale Restaurant serves contemporary Mediterranean cuisine and classic comfort foods prepared by the talented chef Athinagoras Kostakos. MAP is also home to the Legend Spa, a soulful retreat offering beauty treatments and revitalization therapies.
- To book, check prices or availability for MAP Boutique Hotel
15. NissiBlu Beach Resort – a hip and trendy beach resort that features modern Cypriot culture interiors
Ideally located near beautiful Nissi Beach, the NissiBlu Beach Resort promises an indulgent beachside vacation with its Superior Rooms, Luxury Suites, onsite restaurant and bars, and prime location. Guests can enjoy the best of both worlds with proximity to the beach and the historic town center.
The stylish accommodations are equipped with a wealth of smart appliances and automated systems to maximize convenience. Guests can access most of the facilities using their smartphones and tablets, including climate control and room keys.
The onsite Mediterranean Buffet Restaurant is a popular choice for locals and travelers alike with its extensive selection of local specialities, salads, desserts, and child-friendly meals.
- To book, check prices or availability for NissiBlu Beach Resort
16. Kaliva Suites – Adults Only – an intimate oasis of style ideal for a unique and classy romantic break in beautiful Ayia Napa
Kaliva Suites positions travelers 400 meters from Pantachou Beach, and within proximity to the Ayia Napa Monastery. This high-end venue is home to 8 beautifully decorated suites, a garden, a sun terrace, an onsite fitness studio, a bar and multiple recreational facilities.
The suites have a traditional Mykonian design with sprawling balconies to soak up the serenity of the Mediterranean Sea. The accommodations are equipped with smart automation, featuring simple yet comfortable furniture, including king-sized beds with anatomical mattresses and satin-cotton sheets.
Guests are served a buffet-style breakfast each morning, alongside some a la carte options, including vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free meals.
- To book, check prices or availability for Kaliva Suites – Adults Only
17. Rise Street Art Hotel – an ultra-hip design hotel that offers funky and artistically decorated rooms perfect for partying Millenials and Gen Zs
Art enthusiasts flock to the Rise Street Art Hotel to surround themselves with an extraordinary setting characterized by bold expressions of street art, including spray-painted murals and grunge-style art forms. Boasting a central location in Larnaca, this hotel curates an exceptional experience with its iconic building and mind-blowing displays of street art.
Each room is a marvel, featuring commissioned murals and wall art created with rich details using a variety of mediums and techniques. The Standard Rooms are ideal for solo travelers and couples while guests wanting more space and furnished living areas will prefer the Deluxe Rooms and Senior Suites.
Guests are served a nutritious breakfast buffet each morning, while the onsite Cozy Coffee and Lounge Bar is a popular local hangout spot with a diverse menu of coffee, cocktails, fresh juices and liquors.
- To book, check prices or availability for Rise Street Art Hotel
18. Island Boutique Hotel – a cosy Mediterranean petite boutique hotel located on the famous Blue Flag Makenzie Beach in Larnaca, Cyprus
Home to 18 rooms and suites with private balconies overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the Island Boutique Hotel offers an intimate setting with luxury amenities and richly decorated interiors.
The hotel’s white-washed architecture and regal interiors exude a nostalgic, old-world charm, while the rooms are well-equipped with automated solutions, smart appliances and entertainment facilities.
The hotel is located directly on Larnaca’s famous Mackenzie Beach, and guests have access to free sun loungers and umbrellas to dip their toes in the sand. The onsite restaurant serves authentic Mediterranean cuisine with a wide selection of cocktails, wines and champagne.
Guests can splash around in the indoor swimming pool, work out at the fitness studio, and sign up for the hotel’s guided excursions.
- To book, check prices or availability for Island Boutique Hotel
19. Oinou Strata – Adults Only – a rustic-chic boutique bed & breakfast for a more authentic Cypriot stay
The Oinou Strata promises an unforgettable vacation in the mountain village of Vouni, located within proximity to the city of Limassol. The location is ideal for adventurers eager to embark on hiking trails leading deep into Troodos Mountain.
This picturesque hotel offers 3 stone-constructed suites with traditional Cypriot architecture and modern amenities. The accommodations are equipped with flat-screen TVs, kitchenettes, smart appliances, minibars and private terraces to enjoy the sweeping mountain views.
The Oinou Strata Wine Bar is a well-reputed establishment to sample Cypriot’s rare wine blends and an extensive variety of foreign wines. Wine enthusiasts can explore a wealth of local wineries producing some of the finest Cypriot wines.
- To book, check prices or availability for Oinou Strata – Adults Only
20/ Roman Boutique Hotel – a unique and distinctive themed boutique hotel built on a beautifully preserved archaeological site
Cultural enthusiasts will fall in love with the whimsical experience offered at the Roman Boutique Hotel, immersed in ancient Greek history and mythology.
This charming venue resembles a medieval Greek palace, and the interiors hold centuries-old secrets with rare artifacts, handpicked vintage pieces and antiques.
Nestled between Kato Paphos and Paphos Town, this hotel is 400 meters from Lighthouse Beach, and within proximity to the harbor and local tavernas. Guests can find the right room from an extensive lineup of 82 accommodations, featuring multiple options for singles, couples, families and large groups.
The hotel provides a buffet-style breakfast, a 24-hour reception, an indoor restaurant, and a traditional Balinese herbal spa.
- To book, check prices or availability for Roman Boutique Hotel
We also have posts on…
- Cool boutique hotels in Mykonos
- Cool boutique hotels in Corfu
- Cool boutique hotels in Athens
- Cool boutique hotels in Ibiza
- Cool boutique hotels in Majorca
- Cool boutique hotels in Antalya
- Cool boutique hotels in Hvar
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Crete
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Zakynthos
Ever since he was knee-high to a grasshopper Michael has always been a sucker for an adventure. Growing up he was lucky enough to live in a handful of exotic far flung locations including Hong Kong, Pakistan, Kenya and Tanzania and since then he’s continued his taste for seeking out new cultures. So much in fact he now travels the world as a trading digital nomad, exploring everything from the sizzling street markets in Bangkok to random back alleys in Sri Lanka and everything in between! He also has a special fondness for Cohibas, street food, playing carrom, and fine wine and knows his clarets from his chiantis. He counts Cuba, Amsterdam, Indonesia, Cambodia and Italy as his favourite destinations.