A former silver mining town turned Utah’s premier ski village, Park City is a gorgeous picturesque retreat nestled within majestic snow-capped mountains. Highlights include the compact historic main street, the former historic shops turned into interesting art galleries, innovative restaurants, independent boutique shops and all the winter sports on offer as well as hiking and mountain biking (depending on the season).
The accommodation choices range from chic and cozy lodges to trendy boutiques and upscale hotels. To help you with your choice here are the best cool and unusual hotels in Park City, Utah (in no particular order)...
1. YOTELPAD Park City – a cool, hip and funky trendy hotel perfect for partying Millenials and Gen Zs
A fun and funky high-end resort serving as a base camp for mountain adventures in Park City. YOTELPAD Park City is the largest ski resort in the country, featuring 144 residential condos for sale.
All rooms at the cool hotel have an en-suite bathroom, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a seating area, a coffee machine, and mountain views. Some rooms add kitchenettes and balconies.
Communal amenities at this cool hotel in Park City include an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, a sauna, and a shared lounge. Nearby activities include mini golf, skiing, and hiking.
Address: 2670 W Canyons Resort Drive, Canyons, Park City, UT 84098, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for YOTELPAD Park City
2. Montage Deer Valley – an upscale and authentic rustic-chic resort that offers high-end amenities
A deluxe, American craftsman-style located a few miles from downtown Park City. Head to this alpine, ski-in/ski-out resort to enjoy the finest amenities.
Genteel rooms at Montage Deer Valley have marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, gas fireplaces, and balconies or terraces with breathtaking views of the nearby mountains. Free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs are available in all rooms. One- to three-bedroom suites come with separate living rooms, full kitchens, and dining areas.
Several dining options are available, including an elegant eatery, a sushi restaurant, a burger bar, and a pub. Other amenities include a luxurious spa, a fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, a ski/bike valet, and mountain activities center.
Address: 9100 Marsac Ave, Park City, UT 84060, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Montage Deer Valley
3. Black Rock Mountain Resort – a hip, trendy and Insta-worthy mountain resort that has a swimming pool too
An exquisite, alpine resort sitting on the edge of the High Uintas Wilderness, minutes from the Deer Valley resort.
With an award-winning on-site restaurant, a vibrant bar, and a plethora of outdoor adventures just miles away, Black Rock Mountain Resort is all set to become one of the world’s leading four-season destinations.
Guests are lodged in meticulously appointed rooms with high-end amenities, including fireplaces, private balconies or patios, wet bars, and large soaking tubs in the bathrooms.
Three-bedroom luxury condos at Black Rock Mountain Resort are carefully designed to accommodate well-heeled travelers.
The resort also boasts a heated outdoor pool, a fitness center, a spa with a steam room and a sauna, and an overlook bar and restaurant.
Address: 909 W Peace Tree Trail., Heber City, UT 84032, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Black Rock Mountain Resort
4. Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley – a cozy rustic-chic romantic resort close to local attractions
A luxurious ski resort nestled amidst mountains at the famous Deer Valley resort in Park City. The 5-star hotel is a few miles from Park City Museum and the ski slope access at Park City Mountain.
Streamlined rooms and suites at Stein Eriksen Lodge come equipped with flat-screen TVs, minifridges, tea and coffee makers, and whirlpool tubs. Upgraded rooms have separate living areas, kitchens, fireplaces, and/or private hot tubs.
On-site amenities include two restaurants, a sports bar, a wine cellar, a cafe, two outdoor pools, two hot tubs, a movie theater, an arcade, a gym, and a spa with a steam room and a sauna.
Address: 7700 Stein Way, Park City, UT 84060, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
5. Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection – one of the most romantic places to stay in Park City with rustic-chic decor
A gorgeous, all-suite ski lodge located in an alpine setting, one mile from the Park City ski area. With high ceilings and a woodsy interior, Alpine-inspired rooms at Hotel Park City offer a broad array of upscale amenities, including whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, marble bathrooms, kitchenettes, and private balconies with mountain views.
Free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs are available in all rooms. Some suites come with additional bathrooms and 6-person hot tubs.
Dining options at the modern hotel consist of a Ruth’s Chris steakhouse and a seasonal American bar and grill. A spa and a fitness center with classes are also available. Complimentary services include a shuttle to the ski area and parking.
Address: 2001 Park Ave, Park City, UT 84060, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
6. Waldorf Astoria Park City – one of the most Instagrammable resorts in Park City
Perfectly situated at the base of Canyons ski area, Waldorf Astoria Park City is a chic hotel offering opulent comfort with a wide range of on-site and in-room amenities.
There’s a private ski gondola, a golf course, a private ski area, a ritzy restaurant, an outdoor pool with a seasonal poolside bar, a spa and salon, and a fitness center with classes.
Sophisticated rooms at the 5-star hotel are outfitted with gas fireplaces, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, and mini-fridges. Guests sojourning in suites enjoy top-end amenities like full kitchens and whirlpool tubs. Private balconies and separate living areas are available in all suites.
Address: 2100 Frostwood Dr, Park City, UT 84098, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Waldorf Astoria Park City
7. St. Regis Deer Valley – a chic and modern upscale 5-star resort that provides exceptional service and postcard-pretty vistas
A rustic-chic resort with a mountain-lodge architecture, ideally located adjacent to the Deer Valley ski area with downtown Park City accessible within a 2-minute drive.
Plush, modern rooms at St. Regis Deer Valley are equipped with flat-screen TVs, surround sound stereo, Wi-Fi, balconies, and fireplaces. Kitchenettes and additional living spaces are available in suites.
With ski-in/ski-out access, the 5-star hotel caters to the needs of thrill-seekers. Guests can treat their palates to some of Utah’s most iconic dishes at the on-site restaurant. The upscale resort also features a stylish bar, a luxurious spa, a fitness center, and a split-level infinity pool.
- To book, check prices or availability for St. Regis Deer Valley
8. Pendry Park City – an elegant boutique hotel that features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool
Located in the heart of Canyons Village, Pendry Park City is a California-inspired boutique hotel with a modernist design and exceptional service.
Luxuriate at this slopeside retreat with a poolside bar, an on-site Asian restaurant, an outdoor entertainment area, and ski-in/ski-out access. There are 152 rooms and suites, all of which offer modern comforts like pillow menus, premium bedding, and Italian linens.
Basic amenities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs are available in all rooms, while upgraded rooms offer minibars and microwaves. One- to three-bedroom suites have furnished balconies, kitchenettes with breakfast bars, and separate living areas.
Address: 2417 W High Mountain Rd, Park City, UT 84098, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Pendry Park City
9. The Blue Church Lodge – a cute, cozy and charming boutique lodge with quirky-chic decor set in a heart of Park City
Situated between Wasatch Mountains and Park City’s Historic Main Street, The Blue Church Lodge is a 3-star hotel with a wide range of amenities, including lavishly appointed rooms, outdoor and indoor hot tubs, ski lockers, and laundry facilities.
Rooms at The Blue Church Lodge have handmade quilts, travertine tiles, wood-burning fireplaces, and full kitchens. Some units have four bedrooms and can sleep up to 10 people.
Address: 424 Park Ave, Park City, UT 84060, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for The Blue Church Lodge
10. Juniper Landing by Lespri Management – a charming and homely guest house great for families
A cozy, home-like property featuring eight smoke-free condos, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Each accommodation has a fully functional kitchen with a 3-person breakfast bar, three bedrooms, a living room with a fireplace, a dining area with seating for four, and a patio.
Each three-bedroom apartment at Juniper Landing can sleep up to 10 guests. Popular attractions near the hotel include Kimball Art Center, Utah Olympic Park, and The Canyons Resort.
Address: 4338 Willow Draw Drive, Canyons, Park City, UT 84098, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Juniper Landing by Lespri Management
11. Park City Peaks – a mountain mid-century modern boutique hotel in Park City
Set in a stone and brick building a mile from the ski area of Park City Mountain Resort, Park City Peaks is a mid-century modern boutique hotel offering accommodation in unassuming rooms with upscale amenities.
Each room at the chic hotel features minifridges, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs. Upgraded rooms have balconies with mountain views. Suites come with whirlpool tubs and living spaces.
Freebies include hot drinks served in-room, underground parking, ski storage, and access to the town shuttle. The hotel also boasts an indoor/outdoor heated pool, a sauna, a hot tub, and a sports bar.
Address: 2346 Park Ave, Park City, UT 84060, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Park City Peaks
12. Marriott’s MountainSide – one of the best boutique mountain resorts in Park City
A tasteful, boutique hotel set in a chalet-style structure with Park City Mountain Resort just minutes away. Warmly decorated rooms at Marriott’s MountainSide are outfitted with minifridges, microwaves, flat-screen TVs, tea and coffee makers, and pull-out sofas.
One- to two-bedroom villas come with separate living/dining rooms, kitchenettes, and fireplaces. Many on-site amenities are also available, including an informal eatery, a gym, a game room, a heated outdoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna, and ski-in/ski-out access.
Address: 1305 Lowell Ave, Park City, UT 84060, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Marriott’s MountainSide
13. AC Hotel Park City – a cool and unique hotel that blends a refined minimalist design with a mountain-ski lodge vibe
A laid-back, lodge-style hotel located in the serene neighborhood of Kimball Junction. The hotel is within a few minutes’ walk from Tanger Outlet Center.
There are over 100 rooms, each of which features a flat-screen TV, a safe, a coffee maker, and a hydromassage showerhead in the bathroom. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a casino, a fitness center, and a meeting space.
Address: 6609 N Landmark Dr, Park City, UT 84098, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for AC Hotel Park City
14. Club Wyndham Park City – a modern hotel near major attractions
Perched on a mountain slope minutes from Utah Olympic Park, Club Wyndham is a lodge-style, all-suite hotel with ski-in/ski-out access. The 4-star hotel is within walking distance of the nearest gondola lift.
Guests stay in well-appointed one- to two-bedroom suites with fireplaces, separate living areas, and kitchenettes. On-site amenities include a gym, a picnic/BBQ area, an outdoor pool, two open-air hot tubs, and ski storage.
Address: 2105 Frostwood Dr, Park City, UT 84098, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Club Wyndham Park City
15. Temptation #7 – a cool and unique condo that offers a free grocery shopping service
An artful holiday home located in North Park City, with Park City Mountain Resort reachable within a 7-minute walk. Featuring three well-appointed bedrooms, the property can sleep up to eight people.
The woodsy property also features an ecru kitchen with a breakfast bar for four, three bathrooms, a colorful living room with a fireplace and flatscreen, balconies with outdoor chairs, and a garden.
Address: Park City, 84060, United States
- To book, check prices or availability for Temptation #7
We also have posts on…
- Cool Boutique hotels in Salt Lake City
- Cool Boutique hotels in Moab
- Cool Boutique hotels in Colorado Springs
- Cool Boutique hotels in Denver
- Cool Boutique hotels in Jackson
- Cool Boutique hotels in Las Vegas
- Cool Boutique hotels in Santa Fe
- Cool Boutique hotels in Reno
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Boise
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Bozeman
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Steamboat Springs
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Deadwood
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Yellowstone
- Cool and Unusual hotels in Rapid City
My first true adventure began as a six month voyage around South East Asia as a fresh faced backpacker and ever since I’ve lived a semi nomadic existence, clocking up visits to over 40 countries. I’m a lover of US Road Trips, deserted beaches bathed in warm glow of a sunset, Cuban mojitos, travel destinations far away from the tourist crowds and all things Scandinavian – from cloudberry liquors to Nordic noirs. When not wandering the world and running Global Grasshopper, you’ll find me walking my rescued Greek street dog in leafy South West London, strolling around the Brighton Lanes on random day trips, hunting for photogenic landscapes or daydreaming about my favourite places; Havana, Copenhagen, Italy, Laos, California and the surreally beautiful landscapes of a wintry Iceland.