Nicknamed the Island of the Sun after its patron Helios, the Greek God of the Sun, beautiful Rhodes is one of the most popular Greek destinations for nature lovers and beach fans.
Travellers seeking a well-rounded Greek vacation will find Rhodes brimming with endless amounts of activities and adventures. From historical musings and iconic architecture to world-class resorts and a multicultural food scene, Rhodes truly has it all.
Rhodes is famous for its vibrant hospitality sector featuring all-inclusive resorts, luxury spas and beachside accommodations. Vacationers can spend their time exploring the alpine beaches, medieval quarters, wine-making traditions and local gastronomy.
My roundup of the top 20 cool hotels in Rhodes, Greece, will help you find the ideal accommodation from a huge variety of gorgeous chic boutique hotels to sprawling trendy resorts (in no particular order)…
1. Kouros Exclusive Hotel & Suites – Adults Only – a gorgeous, Insta-worthy and trendy design hotel located in Faliraki
Kouros Exclusive Hotel & Suites welcomes travellers to live in the beating heart of Faliraki, just steps away from the most popular beaches and hangout spots.
This cosmopolitan venue has a family-friendly environment with luxurious amenities, including a pool, an onsite restaurant, a bar and expertly curated wellness experiences.
The guest rooms and suites are adorned with exquisite furniture, modern appliances, flatscreen TVs, air conditioning and high-end bath amenities. Kouros offers multiple onsite dining venues, including the Pleoni Pool Snack Bar and the Terra Med Restaurant.
Guests can splash around in the outdoor pool area, enjoy flavorful cocktails at the poolside bar, and pamper themselves with body treatments in the onsite Massage Room.
- To book, check prices or availability for Kouros Exclusive Hotel & Suites
2. Casa Cook Rhodes (Adults Only) – an ultra-hip and chic boutique hotel with a funky minimalist design located in Kolymbia village
Casa Cook offers a modern island hideaway with onsite dining, lavish suites with private verandas and spectacular views of Tsambika Mountain.
Designed for urban travellers, this bohemian-style hotel attracts solo travellers, couples, families and large groups with its wide selection of accommodations.
Guests can explore Double Standard Rooms with private verandas and shared pools, Loft Suites with seating areas, and Prestige Suites with private pools and terraces. All accommodations are equipped with modern appliances, but the upgraded units have furnished indoor and outdoor spaces.
The onsite Kitchen Club offers traditional Greek and Mediterranean delicacies with an ambient poolside setting and live music.
- To book, check prices or availability for Casa Cook Rhodes
3. Atlantica Dreams Resort – a cool large beachfront upscale resort with Zen-like interiors and Instagrammable views
An oasis of modern luxury, the Atlantica Dreams Resort is perched right on the beach, offering magnificent views of the Aegean Sea from its accommodations and lounging spaces. This upscale hotel appeals to everyone, for its extensive range of rooms and suites cater to budget-conscious travellers and big spenders.
Guests can explore Double Rooms with private balconies overlooking the sea, Family Rooms with direct access to the pool, and Beachfront Suites with furnished terraces and seating areas. All accommodations are furnished with elegant furniture, in-room smart appliances, linens and bathrobes, and fine linens.
Atlantica Dreams Resort offers multiple onsite dining venues, including the famous Caprice Speciality Restaurant – a fine dining establishment specializing in Italian cuisine.
- To book, check prices or availability for Atlantica Dreams Resort
4. Cook’s Club Ialysos Rhodes – a beautiful and hip hideaway located near the lively village of Kremasti perfect for partying Millenials and Gen Zs
Ideally located near the vibrant village of Kremasti, Cook’s Club Ialysos is a luxurious hideout to divide one’s time between Rhodes’ sun-soaked beaches, local attractions and hip nightlife. This venue attracts travellers seeking an adrenaline-packed adventure in the Aegean Sea with activities like kitesurfing and windsurfing.
The hotel offers 83 accommodations, including rooms, suites and private bungalows, with a minimalist design, muted colour palette and state-of-the-art amenities.
The onsite restaurant, Cantina, is the beating heart of the hotel, offering an ambient setting to connect with fellow travellers over an assortment of flavorful meals and crafty cocktails.
The premises offers a well-equipped fitness studio, a well-being courtyard and a yoga pavilion.
- To book, check prices or availability for Cook’s Club Ialysos
5. Esperos Village Blue & Spa – Adults Only – a wow-inducing and influencer-worthy upscale hotel lcoated in Esperos Village overlooking the Aegean
Esperos Village Blue & Spa is set on a hill against a green backdrop of cypress and pine trees, overlooking the Aegean Sea, featuring luxury accommodations, onsite restaurants and bars, private pools, and a world-class spa.
The impressive selection of accommodations includes Country Style Sea View Rooms with private pools, Aegean Style Sea View, Suite Sea View with Sharing Pool, and Belvedere One Bedroom Sea View Suite. All units are beautifully furnished with keen attention to detail, blending traditional design elements with modern appliances and amenities.
Guests can enjoy multiple onsite dining options, including the buffet-style Aphrodite Restaurant, the Panorama Restaurant serving traditional Greek Mezze and fine dining at the Mediterraneo Restaurant.
- To book, check prices or availability for Esperos Village Blue & Spa
6. Ammades All Suites Beach Hotel – Adults Only – a hip, chic and trendy design all-suites hotel with some stunning design features
The Ammades All Suites Beach Hotel delivers an unforgettable vacation by the Aegean Sea with its upscale amenities, private beach bar, and lovingly curated suites. Guests can explore luxury suites overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, sign up for wellness treatments at the onsite spa, and sip flavorful cocktails while soaking up in a hot tub.
The accommodations include an Open Plant Suite with partial sea views, an Open Plan Suite with sea views and a private pool, a 1-Bedroom Penthouse Suite with sea view and a 2-Bedroom Suite with a private pool.
The hotel offers state-of-the-art recreational facilities and sports amenities for adventurers eager to indulge in water spots and outdoor adventures. Guests can enjoy romantic dinners on the private beach, or dine at the onsite Ammades Seaside Restaurant & Bar.
- To book, check prices or availability for Ammades All Suites Beach Hotel
7. Atalanti Boutique Hotel – Adults Only – a cool and unique boutique hotel in a tranquil location on a hillside overlooking Faliraki Bay
Atalanti Boutique Hotel attracts couples, families and serenity seekers with its idyllic location on the slopes of Anthony Quinn Bay. This urbane hotel has traditional architecture and tasteful interiors, decked with natural elements like wood and gray stone. Travellers are bound to find their ideal accommodation in the hotel’s 52 rooms and suites.
The bright and spacious accommodations are minimally furnished and decorated in accordance with the island’s muted and soothing color palette. Guests enjoy a wealth of in-room amenities and sweeping views of Faliraki Bay and the surrounding pine forest.
This high-end boutique hotel focuses on curating a relaxing atmosphere and its highly trained staff provides extensively tailored services.
- To book, check prices or availability for Atalanti Boutique Hotel
8. Cooks Club City Beach Rhodes – a stunning, stylish and unique boho-style hotel overlooking the beach with gorgeous quirky design details
Cooks Club City Beach positions travellers 10 meters away from Elli Beach in the heart of Rhodes, within proximity to the historical attractions in Old Town, nightlife venues, local taverns and artisanal shops.
Designed like a home away from home, this intimate hotel has a family-friendly atmosphere and its proximity to the beach makes it ideal for water sports and outdoor adventures.
Cooks Club offers 18 guest rooms, an onsite restaurant, a rooftop terrace with an infinity pool and bar, and sports facilities. Guests enjoy a la carte breakfast and authentic Italian cuisine at the Cantina Restaurant, while the Captain Cook’s Bar maintains a steady supply of drinks and snacks throughout the day.
- To book, check prices or availability for Cooks Club City Beach
9. Kolymbia Bay Art – Adults Only – a funky, stylish and unique boutique hotel located within a stone’s throw of one of Rhodes’ best beaches
An intimate venue nestled 100 meters from the pebbly Kolymbia Bay, this hotel combines resort-like amenities with the homely warmth of a bed and breakfast.
Kolymbia Bay Art delivers personalized services, comfortable accommodations and indulgent meals to ensure a restorative beachside vacation.
Travelers can find their ideal setting from the hotel’s lineup of Comfort Garden View Rooms, Swim Up Rooms, Comfort Sea View Rooms, and Standard Rooms with expansive balconies. The onsite amenities include a swimming pool and all-day pool bar, the Iconic Spa, and an onsite restaurant specializing in Mediterranean Cuisine.
Guests can treat themselves to a deep-tissue massage or sign up for cooking courses led by the hotel’s executive chef.
- To book, check prices or availability for Kolymbia Bay Art
10. Nama Retreat – an incredible new contemporary intimate hotel with swim-up rooms located in a quiet village
Nama Retreat boasts an enchanting location in Pastida, tempting nature lovers with abundant natural beauty, beautifully designed suites with private balconies, and traditional hospitality.
The Retreat offers a soulful and tranquil environment to immerse oneself in nature. The suites have been equipped with luxurious amenities and bedding to combine relaxation with independence. Guests can find their match from an extensive selection with multiple categories, including Standard Rooms and Swim-Up Suites.
Some accommodations come with expansive balconies featuring panoramic views of Filerimos Hill while others offer pool access right outside the suite. Nama Retreat also offers a fully-equipped accessible suite for travellers with disabilities.
- To book, check prices or availability for Nama Retreat
11. Gennadi Grand Resort – a large eco-friendly resort which “redefines modern luxury”
Travelers seeking elegant accommodations, high-end comforts and privileged access to a private beach stretch will find the Gennadi Grand Resort an ideal abode for a rewarding seaside vacation.
Nestled on the south-eastern coast of Rhodes, this 5-star establishment offers a wide variety of minimalist accommodations, including Double Rooms, Junior Suites, Suites and 2-Bedroom Suites. The resort is brimming with private and shared pools, zen corners, sun-soaked patios and garden alleys to relax, curl up with a book or enjoy the island’s mesmerizing beauty.
Gennadi Grand Resort is also home to one of Rhodes’ finest buffet-style dining venues, the Φiloxenia Main Restaurant, serving traditional Mediterranean specialities in a cosy environment.
- To book, check prices or availability for Gennadi Grand Resort
12. Eagles Nest – an impressive modern hotel located on the southern part of the island in Pefkos which makes a beautiful couple’s break
Beautifully perched on a hillside surrounded by pine trees, the Eagle’s Nest Hotel offers a prime location in Southern Rhodes with stunning views of the Aegean Sea. This tranquil haven serves its guests with traditional Greek hospitality and world-class amenities.
Eagle’s Nest is home to 33 Luxury Deluxe Rooms, 14 Premium Suites and a Signature Eagle’s Nest Suite – each boasting spectacular views of the seascape and hilly landscape. The accommodations offer all modern facilities to maximize comfort and convenience, including flatscreen TVs, in-room appliances, direct dial telephones and electronic safes.
The onsite Nest Restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining, while the Sunset Cocktail Bar has a delightful rooftop setting.
- To book, check prices or availability for Eagle’s Nest Hotel
13. Sentido Asterias Beach Resort – a trendy, modern and relaxed all-inclusive beachfront resort located in Afantou
Nestled directly on a stunning 5-km stretch of Afandou beach, Sentido Asterias Beach Resort is a free-spirited venue combining beachside adventures and relaxation with indulgent gastronomy and upscale luxury.
The resort features 178 rooms and suites, including double and family rooms with modern amenities, and junior suites with shared pools and seating areas. The onsite ChantiSpa features multiple treatment rooms, massage facilities and a beauty centre.
Guests can enjoy buffet-style dining at the Erato Restaurant or opt for traditional Greek cuisine and local wines at the intimate Enoteca Restaurant. The onsite Poseidon Bar serves cocktails and local spirits with an expansive sun terrace.
- To book, check prices or availability for Sentido Asterias Beach Resort
14. Melenos Art Boutique Hotel – a quirky chic and unique boutique hotel perfect for a more authentic Greek stay
The Melenos Art Boutique Hotel welcomes travellers to experience 17th-century Lindian architecture and ancient history from an ideal location overlooking the Aegean Sea. Nestled within the ancient Lindos Acropolis, this prestigious venue is a great choice to immerse oneself in Greek culture and village life.
The Melenos is home to 12 luxury suites with COCO-Mat mattresses, traditional Lindian platform beds, furniture with mother-of-pearl inlays, hand-painted ceilings and hand-carved wooden doors and private terraces with pebble mosaics. F
Families and large groups can explore Villa Melenos, a 2-bedroom vacation rental with ornate fireplaces, a seating area, a terrace and a fully-equipped kitchen.
- To book, check prices or availability for Melenos Art Boutique Hotel
15. Lindos Grand Resort and Spa – Adults Only – a chic and modern resort located near the beach in the historical Lindos area
Lindos Grand Resort and Spa is a lavish beachfront destination facing the stunning cove of Vlycha, a quick stroll away from the charming Lindos Village.
This urbane hotel is a popular choice for honeymoons and romantic getaways, given its serene location, upscale amenities and well-appointed accommodations.
The suites and rooms at Lindos Grand are steeped in finesse and luxury, featuring exquisite furniture, fine bedding and smart appliances. Guests can explore options with furnished seating spaces, private infinity pools, and balconies overlooking the Aegean Sea.
The onsite Terra Mare Restaurant serves a Greek-style breakfast buffet and hosts fun-filled themed nights to sample ethnic cuisines from around the world.
- To book, check prices or availability for Lindos Grand Resort and Spa
16. Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa – Adults Only – a stunning award-winning upscale boutique hotel with mixes “timeless elegance and infinite romance”
An award-winning hotel with a romantic ambiance ideal for honeymoons and getaways, the Boutique-5 Hotel and Spa is a popular choice for discerning travellers seeking warm hospitality and unfiltered natural beauty.
The hotel has a crisp, minimalist aesthetic and soothing colour palettes mimicking the deep emerald-blue hues of the Mediterranean Sea. Guests can explore Superior Deluxe Rooms and Junior Suites facing the sea with private pools and terraces, or opt for a more glamorous experience in the Mediterranean Suite with a private pool and furnished lounging spaces.
The onsite eateries include the Sketch Bar, a casual venue serving drinks and snacks, and the Impressions Restaurant serving gourmet cuisine with panoramic sea views.
- To book, check prices or availability for Boutique 5 Hotel & Spa
17. Caesars Gardens Hotel & Spa – Adults Only – a laid-back rustic-chic upscale hotel and boho oasis of tranquillity located not far from the Beach of Lindos
A haven of serenity with beautifully manicured Mediterranean gardens and whitewashed buildings set against craggy hills and the Aegean Sea, Caesars Gardens is a bohemian-style venue offering rustic accommodations in a rocky landscape.
The hotel has a low-key vibe and warm, bohemian-style interiors featuring locally-crafted furniture and abundant greenery. Caesars Garden offers 23 rooms and 4 Executive Bungalows boasting lovely views of the gardens or seascape, while the Deluxe and King units come with private balconies.
The onsite Magnolia Spa offers a well-equipped outdoor wellness center specializing in traditional treatments based on locally-sourced herbs and ancient wisdom. Guests enjoy fine dining at the Tarate Restaurant, a popular dining spot with an impressive selection of local wines.
- To book, check prices or availability for Caesars Gardens Hotel & Spa
18. Lindos Mare, Seaside Hotel – a chic and contemporary boutique-style hotel in a tucked away peaceful location near the charming village of Lindos
Situated near the village of Lindos, the Lindos Mare features a unique hillside location with panoramic views of Vlicha Bay and iconic landmarks.
This modern hotel blends the laid-back seaside energy with exceptional onsite dining venues, luxurious accommodations, swimming pools and modern amenities.
Guests can explore a wealth of accommodations to find exactly what they need, from Double Rooms and Junior Suites to Deluxe Panoramic Views with private verandas overlooking the bay. The rooms and suites are designed with soothing colors, minimal furniture and practical amenities to maximize convenience.
Lindos Mare offers multiple dining options, including the Estia Main Restaurant, Pelagos Pool Restaurant & Bar, and the Meltemi Beach Restaurant & Bar.
- To book, check prices or availability for Lindos Mare
19. In Camera Art Boutique Hotel – a gorgeously unique boutique hotel located in the Medieval Town of Rhodes perfect for a more authentic stay
Inspired by the rich history of the Old Town, the In Camera Art Boutique Hotel is nestled deep in the heart of Rhodes’ Medieval Town, surrounded by traditional Greek houses and historic attractions. The venue combines the traditional architecture of a medieval Greek home with the modern accents of a cosmopolitan hotel.
Each suite plays up a unique theme and a collection of art photographs captured by the owner and ace photographer, Nikos Kasseris.
The hotel’s standout suites include A Travel Into the Light inspired by Apollo, Mediterranean Pearls inspired by seascapes, and Places in Suspension named after Kasseris’ latest exhibition.
- To book, check prices or availability for In Camera Art Boutique Hotel
20. Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel – a unique and romantic boutique Housed in a restored, historical Italian building decorated with both medieval and oriental design details
An exceptional venue for fashion enthusiasts from Nikos Takkis, the oldest fashion house in Greece, the Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique guarantees an unforgettable experience with its designer rooms and modern amenities.
Nestled in the medieval heart of Rhodes, this hotel plays up the neighbourhood’s old-world charm with medieval-themed rooms featuring period-style interiors and high-end facilities.
Guests can explore an array of themed suites, including the Deluxe Double Room Medieval, King Suite Vosporos, and the Royal Suite Grand Master.
The hotel offers a family-friendly environment, and guests are pampered with complimentary bottles of red wine, fruit baskets, luxury bath amenities, and homemade Mediterranean breakfast.
- To book, check prices or availability for Nikos Takis Fashion Boutique Hotel
We also have posts on…
- Cool boutique hotels in Mykonos
- Cool boutique hotels in Crete
- Cool boutique hotels in Zakynthos
- Cool boutique hotels in Santorini
- Cool boutique hotels in Corfu
- Cool boutique hotels in Cyprus
- Cool boutique hotels in Kos
- Cool boutique hotels in Athens
- Cool and Unusual Hotels in Cappadocia
Gary is an award winning full time professional photographer and videographer with too much wanderlust for his own good. Fuelled by strong coffee, you’ll often find him wandering well off hiking trails in search of interesting photographic subjects or scenery to video. Self taught and with the use of pioneering digital techniques, he quickly built up a strong client base and has worked with many prestigious organisations, including GQ, BBC, London Fashion Week, Grazia, Sky, Metro, Vogue Italia. He specialising in evocative images of people, places and cinematic videography and his goal is to make the viewer look twice and engage. As well as a penchant for good design, the ketogenic diet and Hungarian Vizslas, he also has a huge affection for Chicago, Bucharest, Scandinavia, Croatia and absolutely everywhere in Italy. Find him on Instagram @garynansome, Twitter @garynansome and his website https://garynunn.co.uk/