Associated with quality and award-winning service there’s nothing quite like staying at a Hilton hotel. From evening socials to free airport shuttle to 24-hour fitness centers, there are also great amenities on offer too. Here are some of the best Hilton hotels to stay in Portland, Oregon…
1. The Duniway Portland – a chic hotel which is part of the Hilton family
The Duniway in Downtown Portland is a 4-star hotel that offers you a boutique-style stay. It is only one block away from Pioneer Courthouse Square.
The hotel is named after a pioneer from Portland’s history, Abigail Scott Duniway. Abigail’s Hideaway is the name of their rooftop area on the 11th floor that showcases live entertainment and lovely views of Downtown Portland.
Enjoy a digital key for getting into your room, an indoor pool, on-site restaurant, fitness center, pet-friendly rooms, and other amenities.
Address: 545 SW Taylor St, Portland, OR 97204
- To book, check prices or availability for The Duniway Portland, A Hilton Hotel
2. Canopy by Hilton – a well-equipped hotel that provides premium services and is pet-friendly
The Canopy by Hilton is a 4-star hotel located in the Pearl District.
When you stay at the Canopy, you will gain access to a complimentary Canopy Bike that you can use to explore your surroundings including the Japanese Garden and Downtown Portland which are all located within a two-mile radius.
What makes Canopy one of the top Hilton Hotels in Portland is the fact they have a rooftop fitness area so that you can enjoy views of the Pearl District while you’re working out.
Address: 425 NW 9th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
- To book, check prices or availability for Canopy by Hilton Portland Pearl District
3. The Benson Hotel – a historic Hilton hotel known for its Italian marble floors and Austrian crystal chandeliers
Located in Downtown Portland, the Benson is a 4-star hotel that offers many signature amenities that other nearby hotels do not have.
Enjoy the 12-story Historic Stairwell museum to get a taste of Portland’s history. Once you’re finished with the history lesson, head on over to the 24-hour fitness center to get a great workout.
Staying at the Benson hotel puts you just 5 minutes away from great attractions such as the local waterfront park, Powell’s Books, Pioneer Courthouse Square, and other shops and restaurants.
Address: 309 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205
- To book, check prices or availability for The Benson Hotel
4. Hilton Portland Downtown – one of the best Hilton hotels located in the heart of Portland’s Downtown
Hilton in Downtown Portland is a 3-star hotel that is only one block away from the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall. If you need convenient rail transportation, the Pioneer Place MAX station is nearby Hilton.
Amenities include an on-site restaurant, electronic vehicle charging, pet-friendly rooms, a fitness center, and even meeting rooms if you are staying at the Hilton during a business trip.
HopCity Tavern is the on-site restaurant that serves craft cocktails and modern and delicious American dishes. If you want to take food back to your hotel room, visit the on-site HopCity Market.
Address: 921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
- To book, check prices or availability for Hilton Portland Downtown
5. The Porter Portland, Curio Collection By Hilton – one of Portland’s favorite Hilton hotels that has a modern decor
The Porter is a 4-star hotel conveniently located in Downtown Portland near the Pearl Fountain District. Bask in the views of the waterside when you get a room with a balcony.
If you want to reset and relax during your trip, visit the on-site Meditation Spa. If you desire a workout, go to the fitness center to work up a sweat.
Other amenities include a boutique, free Wi-Fi, pet-friendly rooms, meeting rooms, and a business center. If you have a car and need to park it, valet parking costs extra.
Address: 1355 SW 2nd Ave, Portland, OR 97201
- To book, check prices or availability for The Porter Portland, Curio Collection By Hilton
6. Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Downtown – a luxurious hotel perfect for a Hilton experience
Embassy Suites in Downtown Portland is a 4-star hotel situated in Downtown Portland and is a member of Historic Hotels of America. It is the only Embassy Suites location affiliated with this organization that has its architecture from many years ago and has its modern amenities available. This makes it the best historic hotel in Portland.
This is another hotel in our lineup that features electronic vehicle charging. You also receive an indoor pool, connecting rooms, free made-to-order breakfast, and a business center and meeting rooms for business professionals on work trips.
Address: 319 SW Pine St, Portland, OR 97204
- To book, check prices or availability for Embassy Suites Portland – Downtown
7. Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District – a premium hotel that provides on-the-go breakfast
Situated in the Pearl District, Hampton Inn & Suites is a 2-star hotel that is 5 minutes from Downtown Portland and even the local brewery blocks.
Other amenities include a rooftop patio, on-site restaurant, free hot breakfast, fitness center access, electronic vehicle charging, and complimentary Wi-Fi service amongst other perks. If you need streetcar service, Union Station is nearby as well.
Unfortunately, this hotel does not offer pet-friendly rooms, so you would have to plan for Fido to stay at a local pet hotel.
Address: 354 NW 9th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
- To book, check prices or availability for Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Portland-Pearl District
8. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland – an eco-friendly hotel that offers a 24 hours fitness center
DoubleTree by Hilton is a 3-star hotel that can be found in the Lloyd District of Portland.
Conveniently located just moments from the Oregon Convention Center and one block away from the Lloyd shopping center, you have many sights to see and experiences to embark upon when you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton.
You get great amenities such as concierge service and room service. To stretch your legs, you have access to a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool.
When you arrive during your check-in time, you receive a warm welcome cookie. How delicious!
Address: 1000 NE Multnomah St, Portland, OR 97232
- To book, check prices or availability for DoubleTree by Hilton Portland
9. Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport – a rustic hotel by Hilton conveniently located near the airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton is in the ParkRose neighborhood and is known as a 3-star hotel.
If you need access to the Portland Airport, Homewood Suites offers a complimentary shuttle bus for you to get there between 4 am to 10:30 pm every day.
If you love playing golf, visit the Glendoveer Golf Courses located 4 miles from the hotel.
Should your stay fall on a Wednesday, there are evening socials that take place every week on this day for you to enjoy free with your stay.
Address: 11936 NE Glenn Widing Dr, Portland, OR 97220
- To book, check prices or availability for Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport
10. Tru by Hilton Portland Airport – a great hotel where you can enjoy a free airport-shuttle
Tru by Hilton is located conveniently nearby Portland Airport and is known as a 2-star hotel.
With your stay, you receive complimentary shuttle service to the Portland Airport should you need access to it during your stay. The airport is located only half a mile from the hotel.
Only 10 minutes from Downtown Portland, you can find unique shopping and restaurant selections at Cascade Station to get your adventures started during your hotel stay.
Some of their amenities are connecting rooms, free Wi-Fi, electronic vehicle charging, and more.
Address: 7077 NE 82nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220
- To book, check prices or availability for Tru by Hilton Portland Airport
We also have posts on…
- Best Long Term Rentals in Portland
- Best Airstream rentals in Portland
- Cabins rentals in Portland
- Best staycations in Portland
Born and raised in Brazil, Gaby has always had a taste for the intriguing, the off-beat and the far flung. After travelling around most of South America, living in Spain and Italy and then moving to England, her feet have stayed continually twitchy. Studying for a degree in Spanish translation and then learning five more languages only poured more fuel onto her travelling ardor.
Gaby likes nothing better than discovering new destinations and meeting the locals, tasting the cuisine and hearing about the local stories. Her other indulgences include French cinema, boxing, photography, colourful manicures and soaking up the rays on a sun-infused beach. She counts Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon and Cornwall as her most favourite places in the world.