Competition: win a short chalet break to world-class ski resort Val d’Isere with Skiworld! (Worth approx. £3,150)
Unlike many other French resorts, Val d’Iseres heritage dates back to 1888 and although the village has since developed into a renowned ski resort; it holds onto its charming architecture and traditional village feel. The resort is constantly evolving and improving to keep up with the ever-increasing demands of skiers. The convenience of fast lift systems links Val d’Isere to Tignes, meaning skiers can enjoy 300km of groomed piste suitable for all abilities, as well as easily accessible off-piste.
To celebrate this amazing ski destination, Skiworld has partnered with Val d’Isere Tourist Board to put together a 3-night ski holiday for two people, departing on the 8th of January 2020.
So, what does the trip include?
- 2 x return flights
- Private transfers with Ski Lifts ensuring you have a pleasant journey to and from the resort
- 3 nights at Chalet Lores
- 2 nights of Chalet Catering (including breakfast, homemade afternoon tea and cake, 3-course evening meals with unlimited wine)
- Tignes – Val d’Isere ski area lift passes and ski hire
- Three afternoons of private tuition/guiding with ESF ski school (3 hours, 2pm – 5pm)
- Lunch (Menus du Marcher) for two at the Michelin star restaurant: The Gourmet Bistrot – L’Atelier d’Edmond
- Drinks vouchers for Cocorico and VIP booth at Doudoune Club
How to Enter
The competition ends on 13th December 2019. Good luck!
Who are Skiworld?
Skiworld is the largest independent ski specialist and one of the largest chalet operators in the UK. Skiworld has been taking customers to the mountains for over 37 years’ experience offering ski holidays in the top snow-sure resorts in Europe, US and Canada and is truly a company run by skiers for skiers.