“I have some exciting news to share: I’m teaming up with the highly respected boutique tour company BornWild to offer a trip discovering a mix of our favourite beautiful and under-the-radar places in Provence and Côte d’Azur and we’re pulling out all the stops to offer something truly extraordinary…”
The Magic of France Trip
The Provence and Côte d’Azur tour highlights at a glance
We proudly want to present a truly unique boutique tour to France, to include these once-in-a-lifetime experiences…
- Explore the most beautiful villages, beaches and hidden treasures
- Yacht with the international jet-set on the Cote d’Azur
- Float over Provence on our incredible hot air balloon experience
- Hike or kayak the breathtaking and famous Gorges du Verdon
- Experience the glitz and glamour of Monte Carlo
- Swim into the clear blue azure of Cap Ferrat‘s magical waters
- Enjoy afternoon tea and artisan cakes at the famous Villa de Rothchild
- Explore the ancient fortified city of Avignon by Tuk Tuk.
- Experience Provence’s answer to Little Venice in the beautiful village of I’isle sur la Sorge
- Wander through a purple haze of vibrant lavender fields
- Discover of Provence’s epic Colorado Provencal
- Enjoy a classic Provence road trip
- Wine tasting in a traditional Provence vineyard
- Get lost within Monaco’s exotic botanical gardens and caves
- Sky gaze at the Provence astronomical observatory
- Make an impact for wild animal conservation
- Enjoy our last evening’s final farewell celebrations
………..all whilst taking jaw-dropping photos and creating memories that will last a lifetime!
When? The ‘Magic of France’ tour will take place on 17th – 22nd July 2020.
The Magic of France boutique tour route
The trip is perfect add on after a Paris city break or as a stand-alone experience to explore one of the most famously beautiful parts of Europe.
Who are BornWild?
BornWild are a highly respected boutique company who share my same views about travel as well as wanting to give something back! They create natural, unconventional and unique global escapes to satisfy your soul. They have consistently gained 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp and AirBnB. They love to create adventures based around innovation, natural beauty and come up with original adventures for original people. Designed to Inspire, reflect and encourage people to come together through shared values and the motivation to travel unconventionally. They are also hugely passionate about helping wild animals and do so proudly through their work.
How the tour will make a difference to wildlife
BornWild always strives to make a change for Wildlife Conservation through every adventure and our bespoke French Escape is no different! We are delighted to be supporting Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation on this extraordinary trip. The Foundation is dedicated to the protection of the environment and the promotion of sustainable development on a global scale.
What’s included in the unique France tour?
- Accommodation & all breakfasts
- Full days itinerary jam-packed with highlights and exciting attractions
- Mountain hike
- Max 14 travellers Per Group
- Wine tasting
- Exotic Botanical Gardens in Monaco
- Valensole lavender fields
- How to book a place on the ‘Magic of France’?
How to book the Magic of France tour?
Head over to the BornWild tour booking page here to secure your place now!